We are pleased to introduce the newest member of the WH Cornerstone Investments team, Graham Voigt, CFP®.
Graham is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER. He will focus on expanding our current financial planning capabilities to help our clients achieve their goals and dreams.
Since graduating in 2011, Magna Cum Laude from Saint Michael’s College in Vermont, Graham has held roles as accountant, investment analyst, portfolio manager, and assistant financial planner at Voigt Capital Management. He has served high net worth individuals, family offices, and institutional investors.
He found his way to us due to his passion for helping clients be prepared for life’s curve balls and our mutual commitment to CANI–constant and never-ending improvement. We feel lucky to have him on our team.
A few fun facts about Graham:
- Growing up as one of the youngest of seven children, he quickly learned the importance of being prepared for the unexpected and planning ahead, especially when it came to food.
- Speed reading is his superpower, allowing him to read three to four books a month from classics to psychology, and anything related to personal development. His passion for learning likely stems from his years of being home-schooled.
- A native Vermonter who understands the importance of snow tires in the winter and soaking up the summer sun.
- A bit of a daredevil skier in his youth hitting 80 ft. jumps. He’ll tell you about it over a good VT craft beer.
- He is an avid golfer and strives to perfect his fly-fishing roll cast.
- He and his wife, Meg, love a good BBQ with friends and walking their golden retriever, Bruce Wayne. Yes, named after Batman.
Like Graham and all of us here at WH Cornerstone, do you believe your future is greater than your past?